Graeagle Getaway is ideal for a summer vacation in historic Plumas County
- World class Hiking..Plumas County and the Sierra Buttes (video)
- Don't miss the Fireworks on the 4th of July (video).
- Off-road enthusiasts should check out Sierra Mayhem Jeep Tours to find miles of 4-wheeling trails (Sierra Buttes video) or rent an ATV from Sierra Tourning Company to explore the area.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, waterskiing, sailing, and jetskiing at Almanor, Bucks, Antelope, Little Grass, Davis, Gold, and Frenchman Lakes. The marinas at Bucks Lake, Lake Almanor, and Round Valley Reservoir rent boats and equipment.
- Hike or backpack the Pacific Crest Trail. Tom DeMund's Feather River Country Adventure Trails is an excellent source of detailed information on "100 best hikes" in the Lakes Basin-Feather River-Yuba River area.
- Mountain biking in Plumas County offers a good cross-section of terrain and topography on miles of roads and trails. Check out Lost Sierra Adventures for mountain bike rentals, available shuttles and trail information. .
... It's all here at Graeagle Getaway!
- Fish the Feather River (one of California's designated "wild and scenic rivers") and over 1000 miles of Sierra streams and more than 100 lakes.
- Enjoy fine dining at the first-class restaurants of Graeagle and Blairsden
- Visit one of Plumas County's 11 equestrian stables and saddle up for horseback riding, trail riding, or a Sierra pack trip (some stables offer daily/weekly boarding).
- Golf the challenging courses of Graeagle in the majestic Sierra Nevada.
Special Summer Events Calendar
- Mohawk Valley Artists Spring Faire (May)
- Dixieland Jazz Concerts each month
- Civil War Reenactment Weekend (June)
- Mohawk Valley Independence Day weekend parade and celebrations
- Arts and Craft Fairs